Tenshi Nail House (SS2)

One day on impulse I purchased a Groupon deal for a gel manicure + normal pedicure to be used at Tenshi Nail House in SS2. 

Having frequent SS2 so often, I had no idea where Tenshi is and have not heard of it before. The deal was really cheap and how bad can a mani/pedi turn out even if the services are bad, right?

A week before it expired, I made an appointment and called up for directions. Turns out it is on the same row as Rekindle cafe, and one floor up. 

It is a small cosy shop with pretty pink decor of angels; owner and staff were friendly and tended to me with their full attention. There was no hard-selling or them being pushy about upgrading me to other services, but I upgraded my pedicure to gel anyway to be longer-lasting. 

Before my departure, I was offered a 3-session package which would cost me as much as the Groupon deal would per session, which totals to about RM138 (if memory serves me right). I happily signed up, pleased with the staff and service, and recommended a girlfriend to go as well.

To my pleasant surprise, upon quoting my package, the staff proceeded to offer her the same package as me! I think this is a great move on their end, to not be all uppity and decline to capture a potential loyal customer by telling her that the offer is Groupon only. Kudos to Tenshi on this and encouraging word of mouth referrals!

Overall, I believe I'll be returning to Tenshi even after I use up the sessions on my prepaid package considering that their service does not take a turn for the worse over time. What's nice is that instead of going to a big outlet and having a rushed service due to their high customer turnover, Tenshi is able to focus and work on your manicure and pedicure slowly and take their time to get to know you as well.

Tenshi Nail House
1st floor, No 27,  Jalan SS2/64, Petaling Jaya
Tel017-976 1088
Open daily 10am - 8pm except Mondays

Edit: Tenshi Nail House closed in 2016. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Book Online Appointment for KK Batu 13 Puchong (Temu Janji)

Malaysian Passport Renewal (UTC Sentul)

Gossip Nails & Waxing, Jaya Shopping Centre