Poslaju Petaling Jaya (PPJ)

I have always found electronic (or related) products to be fairly overpriced in brick-and-mortar stores, and the good deals are usually found in congested places like Lowyat Plaza or Digital Mall. Surfing on Lelong, I found some pretty decent vendors trading at competitive prices and ordered some items from them despite worrying slightly over the honesty and reliability of these vendors.  

My first order arrived the day after I ordered it - technically 1 business day - and I was very impressed! It really boosted my confidence in online shopping in Malaysia and since then, I have always returned to Lelong for some basic items. Upon ordering a few cables on a Tuesday, and Wednesday being a holiday, I expected the cables to arrive by Friday. Returning home after work to no cables, I was pretty disappointed at the delay. 

Running the tracking number on the Pos Malaysia website I found out that my parcel was delivered on Friday but noone was home to sign for the package, despite my mom being home at the stated time of delivery. Never mind, maybe she did not hear the doorbell and the postman left. But he did not leave a collection card. I decided to go to the office on Saturday and check if I could collect my parcel with a photo I.D. 

Looking up their address on the website and Google (including Maps), it appears that their office is situated at: 

Seksyen 51A
46100 Petaling Jaya
Selangor

I drove there only to discover there is no Poslaju office and went home in frustration. Dad later told me that it was along the main road, and after some more Googling, I found out that other customers had encounter the same issue and discover the actual address on Foursquare

Actual address:
10A, Jalan 51A/227
Petaling Jaya
Selangor 46100

In addition, I received no reply to my email enquiry for a whole week.

This week, I returned to the office based on the new address and found it with no issues. Despite not having a collection card, they looked up my parcel using the tracking number and released it to me after matching my name and address to my I.C. Service was good, I waited about 10-15 minutes, things were done with order and timeliness.

One thing that confused most customers were people who were coming to collect parcels and post parcels. The ticketing system only applies to customers who were going to dispatch parcels. Customers who are there to collect, just drop your collection card or tracking number written on a piece of paper provided into a grey basket on the counter. An attendant will then look your parcel up and call your name when it is your turn. Kaunter 1 will be servicing this group of customers.


I believe it is quite unprofessional to have the wrong address on an official company website and Poslaju needs to step up and fix this issue immediately. Other than that, no further complaints.

Their operating hours are:


Mon - Fri : 8.30am to 8.00pm 

Saturdays: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
(except 1st Saturday of the month and Public Holidays)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Book Online Appointment for KK Batu 13 Puchong (Temu Janji)

Malaysian Passport Renewal (UTC Sentul)

Gossip Nails & Waxing, Jaya Shopping Centre