Nails Magic, SS2

I've always passed by Nails Magic in SS2 but never tried their services. One fine day, I realised I hadn't done up my nails in a few months and thought, why not give them a shot as Tenshi, the one I normally go to had closed.

They had a nice interior, wide screen television, with three staff working. A woman was tasked to serve me but appeared to not be a full time staff. They also had a tiny puppy in the shop but was not much of a nuisance. I am not sure if the puppy is permanently there when the staff works there or if that was a one-off incident. 

The woman serving me seems experienced but was not attentive and careful. Firstly, she was very interested in the TVB drama going on and kept turning back to watch it, and at times completely paused her work during tense scenes. 

Secondly, perhaps in her hurry to return to the show, she was very careless and hasty. She ended up pulling too hard a few times when trimming my cuticles and to my surprise, she was not apologetic about it! I can live with the occasional human error but at least own your mistakes! And it was not a small cut, but a long tear. 

This happened for two fingers and during the application of colour, alcohol swabbing, etc, she did not take consideration of my fresh wounds and I was left with a stinging sensation throughout. 

I could not wait to leave and to never return! I am not a fussy customer nor do I enjoy writing this to criticise the business and its employees but the fact that they do not have basic manners and work etiquette, I find that they are not prepared to be very successful in what they do. 

I paid RM80 for this gel manicure, single colour, no design,  in case if anyone is wondering that it was cheap hence the subpar quality I received. For that price or a little more, I could've had a better time at Glitters or Colour Culture. 

On to the search for a new nail salon to devote my loyalty to. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Book Online Appointment for KK Batu 13 Puchong (Temu Janji)

Malaysian Passport Renewal (UTC Sentul)

Gossip Nails & Waxing, Jaya Shopping Centre