Lavines Beauty Century (SS2)

Honestly, a Google search of Lavines did not turn up with any reviews or solid websites that reassures the sceptical online shopper such as myself. Instead I found page after page of discounted deals that Lavines ran in the past, and also a Facebook page which was last updated in 2011.

I was extremely attracted by the location of its outlet and drove past it one day to see what it looks like. Unlike some smaller, unknown beauty outlets in SS2 occupying the upper levels, this outlet is located on the Ground floor and looks fairly attractive and proper. The staff looked professional and despite scaffolding and construction work going on beside it, business seemed alright.



photo taken from Groupon deal page


I took the plunge and purchased a 2.5 hour facial + massage deal and made an appointment for myself. Lavines has a text system where they confirm your appointment or contact you by text if you did not answer your phone, which I appreciated. 

The facial and lymphatic massage were both done professionally by two different staff, and I was convinced enough to sign up for an additional session rather than a full 5 or 10 session package just to test the consistency of the service rather than be hooked in by one fantastic session and have five disappointing ones to follow. 

My next facial was satisfactory and I confidently signed up for a 6-session facial and was given a complimentary product as well. I am now near the end of using up that package, and have no complaints so far of both the product and service.

I've recently spoken with the manager for a renewal of my package and she happily recommended other solutions which my suit my skin's needs at this point rather than hard-sell the more expensive packages just for the sake of profit.


I would recommend this place for their hospitality - friendly staff, attentive, and good ambience with minimal distractions.


Also, it doesn't hurt that Bofe Cafe opened two doors down - a nice brunch and coffee afterwards always make for a lovely start to the day! 


Lavines Beauty Century
No 8, Jalan 19/36, Petaling Jaya
Phone: 03 7956 2286 



Comments

  1. Hi, are you still using their service. Review is still good ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi their service is okay but I haven't been there in awhile. If you do go let us know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Book Online Appointment for KK Batu 13 Puchong (Temu Janji)

Malaysian Passport Renewal (UTC Sentul)

Gossip Nails & Waxing, Jaya Shopping Centre