Amante - Nail Spa and Body Care

The same weekend I was at A-Listers in Sunway Giza, there were a few booths in the concourse area promoting various items and services.

One of the booths that caught my attention was an express manicure service for RM15 offered by Amante - unbelievably cheap! I smiled at the friendly promoter and told her I'd like a manicure. Now, with most discounted services, I tend to expect poorer service or quality. I was very prepared for a crummy manicure delivered under ten minutes.

Au contraire, the staff at Amante spent a good thirty minutes trimming my cuticles, shaping my nails, filing and buffing before moving on to colour application. I was quite impressed at the delivery and would definitely return to Amante for other services if their branches continue to maintain their standard.

Amante can be found at 12 locations. They have promotions on a regular basis which can be found on their blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Book Online Appointment for KK Batu 13 Puchong (Temu Janji)

Malaysian Passport Renewal (UTC Sentul)

Gossip Nails & Waxing, Jaya Shopping Centre