A-Listers (Sunway Giza)

Now, eyebrow threading been something that eluded me in the PJ area. Many years ago I frequented this Indian beauty parlour near the old Giant supermarket in Kelana Jaya. It ceased to operate and my good friend later recommended a place in Bangsar, above McDonald's, that charges only RM5. Now Bangsar is not a place I would go with the intention to get my eyebrows tidied - more of a brunch and shopping sort of place - and I long for somewhere closer to home. 

I was in Kota Damansara and thought of trying my luck in this area and Google told me that there's a waxing and threading salon in Sunway Giza, A-Listers, about five minutes away. Calling the number on their website for a landmark,  a friendly woman told me they are in the mall, not in the open-aired area where majority of the eateries are at, such as Nandos, Movida's and Boost juice etc.

Locating it easily on the second floor beside Adonis and Thai Odyssey, the same woman on the phone attended to me right away. Her name was Rona, and I found her to be professional and thorough. A-Listers was a tastefully decorated place, mainly in black and has a posh appearance to it. Lighting was dim, but there is a small lamp beside each mirror for the beautician to work with.

My eyebrows was threaded and trimmed carefully and completed in about fifteen minutes. Though the price and the location is not what I was aiming for, I was extremely happy with the outcome and service and would definitely recommend this place to my friends.

Eyebrow threading - RM 12
Upper lip threading - RM 6

They also offer waxing, eyelash perming/extension, eyebrow and lip embroidery services but I did not note down the prices for their other services. There are two outlets listed and you may discover more on their Facebook page.

Despite the nondescript exterior it is pretty chic inside.

A-Listers Beauty Salon
The Strand, Kota Damasara

GK 16, Ground Floor, Centrepoint Bandar Utama
Phone:03-7728 9177
Email: a.listerskl@gmail.com

Feel free to share any other beauty parlours that offer threading services in the comment section.

Note: The Sunway Giza branch has relocated to The Strand in April 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Book Online Appointment for KK Batu 13 Puchong (Temu Janji)

Malaysian Passport Renewal (UTC Sentul)

Gossip Nails & Waxing, Jaya Shopping Centre